Ak-Motu Tepomulitikutakar (a mouthful I know)Species:
Wild Anachron (Part of the Imp society of destruction)*Imps - They are a more nomadic, multi-realm-jumping, and destructive society of Anachrons, that love spreading world wide destruction in their wake leaving no survivors on the places they visit, unlike their more peaceful cousins in the Island of Chron*Age:
12 months and 230 yearsGender:
Male (But that's his decision
- Shape shifting - He can shift to any form he wishes to be, from being a squirrel to a huge tentacle monster with horns for wings. This unfortunately, drains a lot of his energy, in which he will only use rarely.
- Teleportation - He can appears out of nowhere and disappear to the next, he is a slippery fellow to catch. This is his main source of moving around. Walking is for the weak.
- Phase shifting - He can transform to gas, liquid and all other states of matter as he pleases. But just like Shape shifting, this drains a lot of his energy.
- Energy manipulation - It is this power that made him the Imp-King. It is with this, he can destroy entire worlds in a blink of an eye. He can absorb the energies coming from a nearby sun and gather it all up into one destructive ball that can turn an entire planet into a fire pit. Any forms of energy like sunlight, plasma, and even electrical energy, he can gather it all up and mass it into a force of destruction that can erase an entire civilization to dust. And that power is taken from him by a demon, so he can't do jack-crap right now.
- Realm jumping - He can go to one dimensional realm to the next, this power allows him to go freely across the realms. But now, he can't do this, since his power was stolen by a demon.General Bio:
The title of "Imp-King" is rarely a title given among the nomadic Imp-Anachrons society that roam around the multiple realms and cause as much trouble as they could possibly can. This title can only be given to the most mad and trouble-hungry of all the Imps, and this title was given to the one and only King Jeffrey.
He earned his royal ascension as the king of the Imps as he caused entire civilizations to get eaten up by a black hole, and as he watched the worlds get swallowed up into non-existence he stood there, watching, eating popcorn in the process, the Imps now learn to fear him and as well to be inspired by his love for total carnage and destruction of everything around him.
He now travels around the multiverses to find a suitable place to extend his rule (or rather destroy the entire place while he's in there.)Anachron Bio:
Jeffrey, a powerful king of total destruction, was punished by a demon from one of the dimensions he tried to lay waste to and was put through a realm where he is now totally weak. And that place is the Island of Chron. Since the demon stripped him of the immortality he had, he is now stuck in this accursed place where he must gather up his strength to get out of this realm so he can get back to that demon and show him what's it like to mess with an Imp, most of all, an Imp-King.
Now the only problem is that he can't do anything significantly destructive in this world since he lost most of his powers from the demon, so must do something that questions his very existence, to get help from the locals. He now has to act like a normal Anachron, not anymore of his Impish way of living, just in case some of these multi-realm entities might recognize him as the Imp-King of destruction.
Once he finally gets his strength back, he swears to destroy that demon, but not before sending this world to an early apocalypse.Personality:
He is an insane destroyer of worlds. He generally wants to see anything pretty on fire. He is very sadistic and psychologically insane, the things he does will never make sense and much more of the things he says (I mean look at his real name.) He will never follow rules and always follows his own, and eventually breaks his own rules in the process, he will never listen to reason and always make the people around him have a headache. After all, he is an Imp, all he wants is the total destruction of order itself.
Even though he is a crazy sunnava-gun, he has a very high intellect. His multiple realm jumps to different places he has learned everything about the ins and outs of the places he goes to and learns everything about that place as much as he can possibly can before he sends it to hell. He is very curious and would love to learn everything about a particular subject that catches his interest, and then he would destroy it afterwards.
He usually sticks with people he has a certain interest in, not in a romantic way, but in a sadistic way that he would turn that particular person insane with his random shinannigans. He can be particulary friendly, even hospitable if possible, but be warned, he only wants to befriend that person so he can annoy the hell out of that person.What kind of energy does he feed on?
- As much as possible, he pretends to be an Anachron, a less destructive one that is, so his cover isn't blown, so he has the feed off the energies that come from the local cattle, the humans. Unlike most of the energies that the Anachrons that abosrb particular energies from their human hosts, Jeffrey feeds off the SANITY of everyone around him, even from the Anachrons themselves, that's why he wants to cause as much annoyance as possible to the people around him so he can absorb the SANITY they have.
Just like an Anachron, he can possess people and let them be his host, but he doesn't follow the usual way as an Anachron usually does, he is an Imp, and he wants to cause as much damage as possible to his host. So expect total change in appearance of the host, as in the face will suddenly malform, might grow some extra limbs, and sometimes die in the process of possession too. If he possesses a person, he can absorb a lot more SANITY than his usual annoyance method but this will cause his host to become a mindless vegetable once Jeffrey is done with his host. So he tries not to get a host as much as possible, so his Anachron-cover won't be blown. It is rare to find a person or a host who would be mentally strong enough to deal with Jeffrey's madness if that particular person is his vessel.His 'Anachron' symbol:
- He uses a symbol of his people, a half diamond. It is found on his chest, it can also be found in the chest of anyone he possesses too, and just like an Anachron, hit it, and it will hurt a LOT.How to deal with this Imp?
- His immortal multi-dimensional strength of total destruction is stolen by a demon, so he is as harmless as a kitty, and he as weak as a kitty too. He can be easily hurt by physical means and more so by magical means. So feel free to punch him as much as you feel like it, he can't do anything about it.... for now.Extras:
- He can't really remove his mask-thing. Use a crowbar to pry his mask off if you like, it can't be removed. Jeffrey has tried to remove it once, it ended badly. He doesn't even know how it got stuck on his face.
- He likes this world's sweaters. He finds it fluffy.
- This humanoid form, the one seen in the reference sheet, isn't his true form.
- Has an addiction for cat-nip.
FIANLLY! MY OC FOR
I hope this guy gets in :3 I made this character to make things a little more interesting~